• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Coolest Teacher Ever...

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Nice OD'ing in front of your students, stupid.

"A New Jersey art teacher was arrested after he overdosed on fentanyl in front of students at a Westfield school, police said.

Frank Thompson, 57, was charged Thursday with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of children in connection with an incident in November.

Westfield police received a report on the morning of Nov. 29 from a school resource officer that Thompson had been found "unconscious and unresponsive" on a classroom floor at Roosevelt Intermediate School."

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It's like a skit from Mr. Show w/ Bob and David. I could totally see Bob Odenkirk playing the role of the teacher.
That got my ribs because I could see it happening. Just needs to pump it up a bit on the nigga nigga nigga part.