• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The comedy cellar

G

I'm going to NYC for work next week and they're putting me up literally right next to the legendary comedy cellar! All my dreams are coming true!

Maybe I'll get extra lucky and catch a Colin Yost set! Or Amy schumer!

Has anyone ever been to this faggot place? I'm thinking to maybe just spend an hour outside and roasting everybody's shirts as they go in, as a bucket list thing....I'm also ordering a pack of payquasi business cards to litter around the city especially close to Chris Italias place

Felony business trip, child

G

wear a WOW shirt and mention how you were good friends with manny and you'll get free drinks all night.

nwecd.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
wear a WOW shirt and mention how you were good friends with manny and you'll get free drinks all night.

View attachment 42546
Look at her body language, her back to the worm, her body angled towards The Opester, her hand on his shoulder, pointing at him, Opie just playing it cool, he surely gets this all the time.

G

I actually went and for 35 bucks I got a front row seat to 20 minute sets of Jim Norton, Cin Quinn, Kevin Brennan, Mike Birigibiliblia, and some broad...pretty good fawwkin deal to be honest witchya. I knew there was a show i had no idea it was gling to be all these guys. here's an honest critique..

Colin is great. All his material is stuff you can tell he's come up with in the last couple days. Able to make elementary students being slaughtered funny. They bring him on the stage "you might remember him from tough crowd...." nobody does. Just us.

Norton was in pontificating mode making eye contact with audience members, nodding his head and sticking his arm out. When on his 20 years old argument that and actor acting rape is worse then a comedian joking about it. These acummmmmbaggggsss with their cancel culture, but he gets why we need to be more friendly too. It's a tough one, genuinely. He stinks.

Brennan was my favorite but he's a bitter fuck. I saw him on the street after and wanted to tell him I love what he did for Chappelle's show but pussed out, wasn't drunk enough.

Then the big closer the "star we all know and love" Mike Birrigbia. I took a piss next to this guy just before the show and had no idea who he was. He seems like a good guy and a professional who has his shit together but I don't get who he is or why he's successful.

Glad I got to see these guys before they inevitably croak.