• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Chris D'Elia hate thread

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210815-191629_YouTube.jpg

Answer me riddles 3, and I'll stuatory rape thee

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Never liked this CHUD.

Marcin in my band used to dig his standup, sent me a link to his shitcom on NBC in America. It was so bad I can't even remember the name to it, and I still remember Burt Reynolds "Evening Shade".

When his pedo tendencies came to light, I had to needle the guy a bit. Needless to say Marcin stopped singing his praises after that.

Anyone here ever seen a standup special of his? I watched one once. Gosia attempted to watch it with me - gave up twenty minutes in. I saw it through and wished I walked when she did.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Never liked this CHUD.

Marcin in my band used to dig his standup, sent me a link to his shitcom on NBC in America. It was so bad I can't even remember the name to it, and I still remember Burt Reynolds "Evening Shade".

When his pedo tendencies came to light, I had to needle the guy a bit. Needless to say Marcin stopped singing his praises after that.

Anyone here ever seen a standup special of his? I watched one once. Gosia attempted to watch it with me - gave up twenty minutes in. I saw it through and wished I walked when she did.
I have seen a standup special of his. He doesn't tell jokes or anything. Through like 80% of it he just keeps saying stuff in a little kid voice and then laughing really hard at himself.