• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Cheetos movie is Wakanda for Mexicans

Forum Clout
The problem is, after the movie was announced in 2019, Cheetos reached out to the producers to let them know the story wasn’t true. The film moved forward anyway.

flaminhot-320x240.jpg
L-R: Actress Annie Gonzalez, producer DeVon Franklin, director Eva Longoria, actor Jesse Garcia
Based on interviews with more than a dozen former Frito-Lay employees, the archival record and Frito-Lay itself, the Los Angeles Times found that Montañez’s story is totally false.

“None of our records show that Richard was involved in any capacity in the Flamin’ Hot test market,” Frito-Lay said in a statement. “We have interviewed multiple personnel who were involved in the test market, and all of them indicate that Richard was not involved in any capacity. That doesn’t mean we don’t celebrate Richard, but the facts do not support the urban legend.”

-retards believe false story
-retards are told by Frito lay themselves the story is false
-retards make movie anyway and just lie about it

Next they will make a movie about a little Mexican girl that hid in the attic and kept a diary of all her taco bell recipes

Pathetic!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The entire trend of the corporate biopic is the weirdest wave of propaganda ever. It's like "look, you'll never actually make an iron man suit and shoot rockets at your enemies, but check out what kind of neat and weird shit you can do at work, seriously son, just try it, fill out a few applications." Fuck movies and my creatively bankrupt generation.

Forum Clout
What could have been a good premise for a movie was turned into utter horse shit.

• All the "bad guys" in the movie were white, and the drug dealing gang members were made heroes in the end.
  • Main character constantly being discriminated against for being Mexican...in Southern California? Isn't that just northern Mexico?
  • Main character joins gang and commits crimes...blames the police for making him do it.
  • Main character is 30 with kids. Resents having to get a job to support them.
  • Main character angry no one will hire a 30 year old high school drop out with no work history and a criminal record.
  • Company management all clumsy dumb old racist white men who would have went bankrupt if it weren't for my David...I mean Richard.
  • Gang bangers save multi national corporation by handing out hot cheetos instead of drugs for a day.
I could maybe see this as a fictional movie, but to pass this shit off as someone's life story? I want my two hours back.