• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Beatles - overrated faggots?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Paul and John were most certainly faggots, but I like Ringo and George.

I do like The Beatles, but Pet Sounds is 100x better than any Beatles album if you ask me. It's a shame we never got to hear Smile the way it was intended to be.

I do love Revolver and The White Album. Sgt. Pepper's sucks balls though and I'll never understand how anyone considers it their best album.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Yeah these types of threads pop up every once in a while and are never not retarded.
Nobody said they're bad, y'all. Just overrated. Something can be good yet still overrated. Called them "faggots" because, you know, CuntFucker is a rude dog.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Fuck those talentless cunts, their shit all sounds the same. Why buy the album when you can just replay one song repeatedly and no one would know.
Only bastards less talented than Joe Cumia
Saying any musician was less talented than Joe Cumia is funny, especially if you're talking about somebody like that band.