• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Beatles looked like fucking monsters

Forum Clout
They look like sidekicks to an evil medieval scientist.

20230109_114648.jpg

20230109_114706.jpg

20230109_114850.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
He's obviously had work done but for a 82 year old he looks and moves like someone half his age.

Ringo in a hard day's night film is genuinely a funny performance
I know nothing about The Beatles but was told that Ringo probably is the reason they remained successful, even though he wasn't even an original member of the band. I guess he brought a little more humor to the group who probably would have gotten sick of each other's shit sooner if they didn't have someone like Ringo to bring some laughs to the group of tight asses and egos.

G

I know nothing about The Beatles but was told that Ringo probably is the reason they remained successful, even though he wasn't even an original member of the band. I guess he brought a little more humor to the group who probably would have gotten sick of each other's shit sooner if they didn't have someone like Ringo to bring some laughs to the group of tight asses and egos.

To be fair, they were all pretty funny in their own ways. I recommend watching the new Get Back documentary.

[MEDIA=youtube]qTh5EJakVek[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]Tmshnart090[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They all have tard haircuts, so that doesn't help. Decent teeth for Brits though.

Where's George's pic?

I’ve had a Beatles haircut for pretty much my entire life, I’m only starting to crop it shorter now it’s thinning because I’m approaching my mid 30s.

Just out of laziness and not wanting regular haircuts more than anything else though.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Earlier today, the biggest auction ever of Beatlesmemorabilia took place in Tokyo. Among the one-of-a-kind items on the block were Paul McCartney’s birth certificate, a white Mercedes-Benz owned by John Lennon and, rarest of all, a photo of George Harrison not looking haggard.

Oh and fuck you queers, the Beatles rule.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I imagine @McGowan looks like the incest ass baby of all four of them, brother.
I can't even ironically hate this account any more

I’ve had a Beatles haircut for pretty much my entire life, I’m only starting to crop it shorter now it’s thinning because I’m approaching my mid 30s.
You're just not getting the right nutrients because you live in that awful country