• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The bbbbboys really kowtowed to Whoopi?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Also when Sirius and XM merged they went radio silent on Howard and basically pretended he didn't exist outside of a few jokes or casual mentions. Ventura is another one. Where when he won the Chris Kyle lawsuit Norton was dead silent and barely said anything. And didn't even engage Ventura when he showed up the studio that one day.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Also when Sirius and XM merged they went radio silent on Howard and basically pretended he didn't exist outside of a few jokes or casual mentions. Ventura is another one. Where when he won the Chris Kyle lawsuit Norton was dead silent and barely said anything. And didn't even engage Ventura when he showed up the studio that one day.
People forgot how lazy worm was toward the end, can't even tell if he was in studio in the first hour, then he ruined the show by doing the same hacky trannie hooker jokes

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Another good one is when Sarah Jessica Parker calls in and they turn into groveling pussies. Also Anthony giving Mancow a good call gets my ribs.

I just listened back to this one, and honestly, they didn't come off as bad as I remembered. Opie in particular was trying to put up a fight at least, basically saying "Really bitch? What do you care?" I think he even gave her the "Omg, We SO got under your skin!" treatment which I love. He did that to Bubba the Love Sponge and Howard too. "Me and Ant, we LIVE for this. We love getting under your skin, you dumb radio jocks."

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
People forgot how lazy worm was toward the end, can't even tell if he was in studio in the first hour, then he ruined the show by doing the same hacky trannie hooker jokes

Pompous Faggot used to bring his laptop to the studio to type in front of everyone and when they asked, "I'm writing my book."

Just like he tried to show Nicholas Cage his laptop background to impress him.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Pompous Faggot used to bring his laptop to the studio to type in front of everyone and when they asked, "I'm writing my book."

Just like he tried to show Nicholas Cage his laptop background to impress him.
I wish Nicolas Cage had convinced the stewardesses that the worm was a domestic terrorist and needed to be thrown off the plane immediately.