• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The back of Bob Kelly's head is disgusting

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/jimandsamshow/status/1526172427147005954?t=gJz9FgkpE2S2jacTotMjAw&s=19[/URL]
Someone on here said he goes to McDonald's, buys two large fries and just dumps them both into the paper bag and eats them like that alongside FORTY chicken nuggets. I thought it was a funny jokey comment but I see now that it probably wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Looking good Jam!

Attachments

• 48880A0B-AEB4-4B72-BC62-B33F735F4A31.jpeg
    48880A0B-AEB4-4B72-BC62-B33F735F4A31.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 31
G

Someone on here said he goes to McDonald's, buys two large fries and just dumps them both into the paper bag and eats them like that alongside FOURTY chicken nuggets. I thought it was a funny jokey comment but I see now that it probably wasn't.
There's no joke there. Bobby discussed doing this exact thing a long time ago on O&A. It was during the Tourgasm era, if any autist wants to find it. And that was at least 150 pounds ago, so the order is even bigger now.

G

People who get that fat but arent born into it are just degenerates with something broken inside them...He is lucky he picked over-eating as his vice, could have been a lot more harmful to the community.

G

There's no joke there. Bobby discussed doing this exact thing a long time ago on O&A. It was during the Tourgasm era, if any autist wants to find it. And that was at least 150 pounds ago, so the order is even bigger now.
He probably throws a couple of double cheeseburgers and a couple of mcflurrys on top of the order now. And a bucket of Fanta.

Remember when he said he hired a Ben and Jerry's stand for his son's birthday party? How embarrassing that must have been. Going round to the other dads like "dude, they got birfday cake flavour ice cream, you gotta try it dude" and all the regular sized men being like "nah, I'm OK man. The kids love it though, right?" Bobby just devouring a big bowl with five different flavours mixed together.

G

People who get that fat but arent born into it are just degenerates with something broken inside them...He is lucky he picked over-eating as his vice, could have been a lot more harmful to the community.
There's a lot of self-hatred involved if you're basically eating a feed bag full of French fries