• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Abyss (1989)

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
It was too deep for you, funster.

tss

imageedit_42_3351912568.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I like in the very end, after Kurt Russell blows up the really big abyss and the station, and the black guy comes back. Both of them think the other might be the abyss but it doesn't matter anymore as neither has the strength to do anything about it so they drink and die together as both brothers and enemies, never knowing which it is.

You know the abyss was a metaphor for aids?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I like in the very end, after Kurt Russell blows up the really big abyss and the station, and the black guy comes back. Both of them think the other might be the abyss but it doesn't matter anymore as neither has the strength to do anything about it so they drink and die together as both brothers and enemies, never knowing which it is.

You know the abyss was a metaphor for aids?
"You know the abyss was a metaphor for aids?"
GIF-230516_144023.gif

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
As he waits for death, an NTI approaches Bud, takes his hand, and guides him to a massive alien city deep in the trench. Inside, the NTIs create an atmospheric pocket for Bud, allowing him to breathe normally. The NTIs then play back Bud's message to his wife and they look at each other with understanding.

On Deep Core, the crew is waiting for rescue when they see a message from Bud that he met some friends and warns them to hold on. The base shakes and lights from the trench herald the arrival of the alien ship. It rises to the ocean's surface, with Deep Core and several of the surface ships run aground on its hull. The crew of Deep Core exit the platform, surprised they are not dead from the sudden decompression. They see Bud walking out of the alien ship and Lindsey races to hug him.

Looks like I missed nothing.