• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The absolute state of this

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 08.21.40.jpg

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout

Holy Christ, nana doing his BSSM-era Anthony Kiedis impression is easily one of the cringiest things I've seen in a while.

"OOOwwww yeeheeeeee" :image_9249::image_9253:

ooooooooof

The absolute retardation of Joe Currie is really ever present in this video to the point I think they put him in as a joke.

Bobs his stupid fucking bald head until he hits keys for 2 seconds and then goes back to bobbing.

Forum Clout

Holy Christ, nana doing his BSSM-era Anthony Kiedis impression is easily one of the cringiest things I've seen in a while.

"OOOwwww yeeheeeeee" :image_9249::image_9253:

ooooooooof

This made me laugh harder than I have in a while. Nana in his little Nana outfit, pretending he has frontman charisma, and Joe with that obese waddling headbanging move...hahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeshit!

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I remembah this...Brother Joe as usual making it all about himself. That moment when he rips his mask off is the dabesso, like he's trying to make a statement that he's fed up with the government telling him what to do maaaaan. Joe is a loveable buffoon.
"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!" Unless he is being asked to put up his mask of course.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Look at those sausage fingers.
All the better to probe you with young lady...

You just know this vermin was saying to a girl after a gig that he played bass

'Well you know a bassist has lots of strength and stamina in his fingers'

As the 6 year old looked baffled thankfully her father whisked her away...