• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The above account is a cyberstalker impersonating me. Report it for impersonation and block.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
First thing in the morning... 15 times in five minutes.
Fire-Shot-Capture-063-stealthygeek-The-above-account-is-a-cyberstalker-impersonating-me-twitter-com.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It's funny how he tweaks the phrases that he uses ever so slightly, expecting to get different results. He does this with the legal disclaimer that he oinks out to cyberstalkers, directives to his followers about blocking cyberstalkers, and also his own self-promotional tweets.

He rolls out new phrases and then blasts them out mindlessly for months, until the next round of minor tweaks. He is like a shitty sales guy who thinks he has a system, yet he sells nothing and never changes anything in a meaningful way.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
He really doesn't understand how he looks to others. He tried to get a RO on a guy that he was willingly arguing with. You can't just get ROs on people you don't like just because. The judge pretty much called him an idiot for being completely unprepared to explain his cause.

'Yes, judge child. This man has been the center of an online terror campaign directed towards me an my family. I have evidence of screen shots to make it appear that I was not arguing. You will not be allowed to verify my doctored evidence but you will place him in prison immediately.'

*judge lowers head and presses finger to his temples*

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Your mouth is doing that thing again, Cole, where you think you get to ask me questions! SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH. CHILD. Because I hear drums!

My opponent at the In Your Halfhouse PPV this Sunday is nothing but a mentally deranged, jabroni cyberstalker, who impersonated me last week on RAW, sweetie. I did not cheat to win in the Milwaukee Marathon and I did not cheat last week on RAW! When I'm through giving him my finisher, the Final Punch™, child, he'll be permanently BLOCKED. So REPORT THAT!

reface-2022-03-24-11-46-14.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Didn't that happen during the lolsuit? And either his lawyer or the judge said that was pretty funny?

How bad can we be, if we make hardened legal professionals laugh?
To be fair although some of our methods are crude and not PC (definitely PFG though) Judge Schulman seemed to get a kick out of some of our Pat Posting. He seemed genuinely amused that Pat didn’t understand running around and telling people to report and block only feeds the trolls even more. He also chuckled at some of our shit. I heard him fake a cough after one for sure.