• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The 2020s suck dick

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
My parents think I’m weird, always have, because I’m not like them. My dad fucki g owned three houses with his 30 year factory job, I’m lucky to make rent.

He also has a fuck ton of benefits. Now he is retired and all he does is play fantasy jew ball and watch niggers and faggots on TV. Never leaves the house, same as my mom . I would kill to be able to live that way just so I could travel. But no, I’m going to be working till I fucking die.

With nothing to show for it.

Monk

Forum Clout
You could have something to show for it but it seems like you're not playing the hand you were dealt correctly. Based on what you've said in various posts about your interactions with your parents, you're basically throwing away your chance at an inheritance because you'd rather rant about Jews and niggers and politics than bite your tongue and learn to tolerate your parents' views/decisions in the name of a longer term benefit. Only reason I put up with my dad's bullshit is because I know that someday it will be to my benefit in a big way.

Forum Clout
1674898894555.png

Forum Clout
My parents think I’m weird, always have, because I’m not like them. My dad fucki g owned three houses with his 30 year factory job, I’m lucky to make rent.

He also has a fuck ton of benefits. Now he is retired and all he does is play fantasy jew ball and watch niggers and faggots on TV. Never leaves the house, same as my mom . I would kill to be able to live that way just so I could travel. But no, I’m going to be working till I fucking die.

With nothing to show for it.

WWAWD fat inheritance coming Nigger Jim's way? Parents pass away, Nigger Jim sells three houses and sits back and relaxes ever after.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Threaten to kill your parents if they don't put you in the will """convince"""" them at gunpoint... My friend intergenerational wealth is a beautiful thing

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Aren't you like 45 and a vet? What are you doing complaining to us about your parents being dorks like a 16-year-old girl.

And stop thinking gallivanting across the globe will magically solve your woes. It fucking stinks on this side of the planet too. At least the gas is cheap on your end and there's tacos.