• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That's defamation, stlaker

BakersfieldChimp

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He's been throwing around the word "defamation" a lot for the last month or so.

Pig's scheming. Is he laying the groundwork for another lolsuit? Or just more empty threats from a fat impotent asshole?
The Pigman has shown himself to be litigious like a Jew and he's too lazy to get a job. A second lawsuit is basically a given if he can somehow find funding.

G

Someone has been calling him a felon on Twitter and a convicted predator. That might be a little different than calling him a fat layabout who farts into his couch all day.

So is he really a convicted felon/predator? We know he's fat and a layabout and based on the pictures he posted of his food intake it's not a stretch to say he farts a lot.

P

potatopeeler63

I mean, I #standwithwomen on this one, I believe their word over his. It's probably best for the imposter childs to keep spreading the word in his twitter replies, to #keepwomensafe

Muffin

β€Ž
Forum Clout
There is legal precedent for an individual having such a bad reputation that they are unable to sue for defamation. In that case the plaintiff was a former mafia hitman, but I think grinding up children of African heritage for little meaty snackums would be equal to that level.

Stent

jewery duty
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He couldn't find a competent lawyer when there wasn't a mountain of legal evidence pointing out he is the problem.

πŸ‘”: 'Mr Tomlinson, I've just read the previous lawsuit. I'm going to need $10,000 up front and you are to cease all contact with any trolls on any platform.'

:image_9251:: 'I can see you don't understand the nuances of this very unique case. I'll take my free copy of Starship Repo with me to another lawyer, child.'

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He couldn't find a competent lawyer when there wasn't a mountain of legal evidence pointing out he is the problem.

πŸ‘”: 'Mr Tomlinson, I've just read the previous lawsuit. I'm going to need $10,000 up front and you are to cease all contact with any trolls on any platform.'

:image_9251:: 'I can see you don't understand the nuances of this very unique case. I'll take my free copy of Starship Repo with me to another lawyer, child.'
I believe Carrie Goldberg refused to take his case initially because of his refusal to stop responding to the trolls since that is her number 1 rule and everything falls apart after that.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Now wait a second because this is going to get confusing when he tries to book a room for Gencon. Is he a rapist who is a pedophile, so we room him with Paul Weimer, or is he someone who rapes pedophiles, knowing they won't be able to tell on him and we room him with all the self hating queers?

Patrick s tomlinson is a pedophile rapist

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I believe Carrie Goldberg refused to take his case initially because of his refusal to stop responding to the trolls since that is her number 1 rule and everything falls apart after that.
I figured it was because she already had his money and she vanished back into her Hebrew hidey hole.