• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That’s because you’re a FUCKING USING WHORE.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Because you’re doing something….trying to breastfeed with uhhh, fuckin foreign bodies in you. Was that it? Oh it has nothing to do with what? That fact that you had foreign bodies in there? Correct? Ok good. so you’re not lying to me about fake tits? Yes, Yes you just did you fucking LIED to me before. Who cares. So…they look ridiculous why don’t you get rid of them why don’t you. ANYWAY uhh…

its naan of yuor buisness

It is, it is they look STUPID I’m just telling you thats just an appraisal KEEP EM IF you want look stupid, see if i give a FUCK. But they’re too big and they look STUPID they look like some vegas bitch, they look like some vegas whore. And you GO around sashaying around in your TIGHT clothes. and stuff. I WONT STAND FOR THAT ANYMORE. I don’t want my woman to be that.

Ey, ey don’t walk aruond in tight clothes

YOU FUCKING DO YOU GO OUT IN FUCKING PUBLIC AND ITS A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT TO ME! YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH ON HEAT! And if you get RAPED by a pack of NIGGERS it’ll be YOUR FAULT!!!! ALRIGHT?? BECAUSE YOU PROVOKED IT! YOU ARE PROVOCATIVELY DRESSED ALL THE TIME WITH YOUR FAKE!! BOOBS!!! You feel you have to SHOW OFF with TIGHT outfits and TIGHT PANTS so they can see your PUSSY from behind. AND THAT GREEN THING TODAY WAS ENOUGH! THATS PROVOCATIVE! OK? I’m telling you! i’m just telling you the truth! I DONT LIKE IT! I DONT WANT THAT WOMAN! I DONT WANT YOU! I DONT BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE!!! I DONT TRUST YOU!! I DONT LOVE YOU. I DONT WANT YOU! OK? STAY IN THE FUCKING HOUSE I’M NOT GIVING IT TO YOU BUT I’LL LET YOU STAY THERE, OKAY? And i will take care of my child but i don’t WANT you anymore.

G

What do we think about this video? [URL]https://motherless.com/F0C8E1C[/URL]

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
WHAT DID I DO ?!?…. AND YOU SAID “OH ALSO YOU EARLIER TODAY YOU- OH, NEVERMIND..” WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU GONNA SAY?!?!,???!!

HUFFF HUFFFF HUFFF HUFFFFF WHY COULDNT I LET YOU SLEEEEP???? THATS MY FUCKIN MISTAKE I SHOULDA WOKEN YOU UP AND SAID FUCKIN BLOW ME BITCH ! I shoulda WOKEN YOU UP AND SAID FUCKIN BLOW ME. YOU WOULDA LIKED THAT BETTER, YA? YOU NEEDED THE GODDAMN SLEEP!!

WAITED AND WAITED, LIKE TWO AND HALF FUCKING MINUTES!!! YOURE FUCKING SNORING DONT YOU DARE WAKE, YOURE BLAMING ME RIGHT! NOW! NOW I’M BLAMING YOU! YOU WENT TO SLEEP AND DIDN’T BLOW ME!!!!! I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN!!!!!! FIRST!!! BEFORE THE FUCKKKING JACCUZI!!!! I SAID I’LL BURN THE GODDAMN HOUSE DOWN! but BLOW ME FIRST!!!

HUFFF HUFFF FHUUUFFFF AGAGGGGHRRRRAAAAAAAGAGGGHHHHHHHH YOU WANTED THE NUMBER OF MY THERAPIST?!?! DONT YOU EVER RRR SPEAK TO HIM!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN THERAPIST!!!!! CAUSE YOU GOT PROBLEMS MORE THAN ME, AND YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PUSH MY BUTTONS AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH US!!!!! ITS NOT!!!!!! I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT AND YOURE A LIAR AND YOURE DISHONEST AND YOURE FUCKED UP! SO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON, AND I BETTER HAVE MY DAUGHTER!!!

I JUST NEED MY DAUGHTER AND A MAID!!!! ITS A LOT LESS FUCKING TROUBLE they clean up after themselves which YOU DID NOT! HUFFF HUFFFF YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL OR ANY OF THAT OTHER BULLSHIT YOU THAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH! I JUST NEED A NICE WOMAN TO LOOK AFTER MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! …..and i’ll get to FUCK HER LIDDY!! YOURE A PAIIIINNNN IN MY ASSSSS. YOURE A PAINNNN IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
STOP BEING THAT

G

Mel's a fucking legend and you can only imagine what kind of stone-cold cunt she was that he didn't break her with that torrent of verbal abuse. My wife would leave me over that but she'd at least cry once or twice.
She's a Slav. In Russia the women have a saying: "If he doesn't hit you, he doesn't love you," so she got off easy in this case. Mel had a hard time "not letting the idiots win" and this bitch was a calculated, conniving cunt that knew just what buttons to push.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
How I looked in my early 20s, funster. Tell me you wouldn't willingly swallow multiple ropes from my five inch jackhammer?

imageedit_100_5042244349.png