• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That time Tom Green flipped out and assaulted Dice Clay

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
66005E5A-616E-4D1B-B6BC-DA60519B459E.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
As much as I love Tom Green he did post that tweet a few months ago when he said "If you're not vaxxed, don't talk to me.” and that annoyed me.

He deleted the shit right away after people weren't too receptive in the comments.

G

I used to watch Webo vision every broadcast in early 2000s.

Jeff Ross was on the show a few days later and they talked about this and Jeff Ross said Dice dresses like a fat lesbian and it made me laugh. It still makes me laugh because he truly does dress like a fat lesbian.
Its what a theater student thinks a 'tough wop guinea misogynist' vibe should be. Very performaTive and douche-chilly.

G

Tom Green is a faggot who loved to fuck with people, but couldn’t take it when it was done to him.
[MEDIA=youtube]wKXv6wAM74k[/MEDIA]
I was so disappointed with how butt hurt he got over that. It was just a desk that the network had to replace. He put statues of his parents fucking in their front lawn.
You think he was serious about that?