That time Pat embarrassed and infuriated Milwaukee's toughest Harley riders 😎

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Harley rides didn’t give him dirty looks, his whole “Harley riders hate me” is another of his many lies since motorcycle riders don’t care what you ride. Most Harley owners are middle aged guys with families that have successful careers unlike Pat. Funny how he has ZERO motorcycle friends, he always rides alone. He’s that much of loser he can’t even make friends with other riders who will pretty much ride with anybody. I’ve never known a bike owner to have zero riding friends.
That's because Pat is a cunt who will take every opportunity to talk down about what ever bike they are riding. It doesn't matter if it's a Honda Goldwing or a CBR1000RR. It's still inferior to his moped.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That's because Pat is a cunt who will take every opportunity to talk down about what ever bike they are riding. It doesn't matter if it's a Honda Goldwing or a CBR1000RR. It's still inferior to his moped.
This is most likely right, even when he meets other riders he def passive aggressively puts down whatever they have like his is the greatest ever. He doesn’t even have other mustang friends since car guys like to get together and talk cars. Whenever he sees a classic restored mustang im sure he tells the driver his is much better. I’ve never known a car guy AND a motorcycle guy to have zero car / riding friends.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
In England his lil scooter is literally associated with the LGBTQ+ bikey scene. It’s considered a “Poofs Cycle” in Jolly Old England.

translation of this tweet “I’m too poor and fat to ride a Harley, so I’ll shit talk while wearing bikey gear a 12 year old wouldn’t even find cool”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
If you’re gonna buy foreign when it comes to motorcycles, you buy Japanese.
Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki… all make great bikes with dependable motors and speed for days. In my opinion I have a Harley now and I preferred my Honda 750 as a rider. The Harley gets looks and other Harley guys come over and chit chat, but it’s not the same feeling as riding that Honda was. I was also younger so I probably thought riding was better back then anyway. The Harley does cost more in maintenance than the Honda’s I’ve had before, that’s for sure. But it gets looks, people like Harleys. That’s the bike in this country. No one gives a shit about that British half a bike Piggy rides.

RobertMewler

“Now youse can’t leave”. Patrick is the fat guy that crushes the Harley rider against the bar in a Bronx Tale. Proverbially

W-EH-eh-ehN-B-C!

rsbnul.png

Harley rides didn’t give him dirty looks, his whole “Harley riders hate me” is another of his many lies since motorcycle riders don’t care what you ride. Most Harley owners are middle aged guys with families that have successful careers unlike Pat. Funny how he has ZERO motorcycle friends, he always rides alone. He’s that much of loser he can’t even make friends with other riders who will pretty much ride with anybody. I’ve never known a bike owner to have zero riding friends.
Good point! Bikers are pretty accepting of other riders & generally look-out for each other, it's an easy way to make friends. I think this just confirms Fatrick is afraid of anything like a real man (as he should be), he's picked the dork crowd so he can larp as a masculine man amongst weebling fruits & disabled folk, but shies away from other men in real scenarios.