That time Pat embarrassed and infuriated Milwaukee's toughest Harley riders 😎

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
15557c236390994103ee0f76dc87d2d5.jpg

Yes, child, I am indeed b-b-b-bad to the bone.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
He still thinks that Harley riders are Easy Rider types, when almost overwhelmingly they are dads with good jobs (2 things Patrick knows nothing about) just out having a good time. They literally couldn't care less what some gross fat guy is riding, and would probably actually give him a wave.

Actual 1%ers would just ignore him. You're not a rebel, fatass. Literally nobody cares.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
He still thinks that Harley riders are Easy Rider types, when almost overwhelmingly they are dads with good jobs (2 things Patrick knows nothing about) just out having a good time. They literally couldn't care less what some gross fat guy is riding, and would probably actually give him a wave.

Actual 1%ers would just ignore him. You're not a rebel, fatass. Literally nobody cares.
Dennis Hogger

Will Tate

Oven March

Imagine this pudgy fuckwit trying this shit at Sturgis or Laconia and never being heard from again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Harley rides didn’t give him dirty looks, his whole “Harley riders hate me” is another of his many lies since motorcycle riders don’t care what you ride. Most Harley owners are middle aged guys with families that have successful careers unlike Pat. Funny how he has ZERO motorcycle friends, he always rides alone. He’s that much of loser he can’t even make friends with other riders who will pretty much ride with anybody. I’ve never known a bike owner to have zero riding friends.