That threat will be neutralized in seconds, you will have no say or influence over the outcome

DSCN4851.JPG

Oh my Harriet, it's a funny joke but a little risqué to be telling in public, no?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Such a comical human being. I don't doubt that he took like 3 classes on BJJ or Ai-Eat-O once upon a time, but that doesn't mean anything. He's fat and never played any sports and lays on his couch all day. His arms are tiny and he's soft and probably uncoordinated. Knock his contacts out and he's fighting blind. He's faggy and anyone here could probably beat the shit out of him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Such a comical human being. I don't doubt that he took like 3 classes on BJJ or Ai-Eat-O once upon a time, but that doesn't mean anything. He's fat and never played any sports and lays on his couch all day. His arms are tiny and he's soft and probably uncoordinated. Knock his contacts out and he's fighting blind. He's faggy and anyone here could probably beat the shit out of him.
It’s obvious he never played sports which is almost impossible for kids. I’m a couple years younger than Pat but pretty much EVERY kid played something growing up, even if it was soccer it was something. Even the dorks usually tried to do a sport but not Pat. He was def the spaz kid and hit with all the dodgeballs in gym class.

G

It’s obvious he never played sports which is almost impossible for kids. I’m a couple years younger than Pat but pretty much EVERY kid played something growing up, even if it was soccer it was something. Even the dorks usually tried to do a sport but not Pat. He was def the spaz kid and hit with all the dodgeballs in gym class.
The "even if it was soccer", nails this in so many ways. Not even....SOCCER...soccer, he didn't even try that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The "even if it was soccer", nails this in so many ways. Not even....SOCCER...soccer, he didn't even try that.
Growing up I think they pretty much made all young kids play soccer since it’s just running after a ball. Plus you got to know other kids and make friends in your area. Pat couldn’t be bothered with that and would rather spend his time inside with his toys. You know he was that dork that hated gym and sports growing up and only became a fake sports fan in his later years to look like a man.

G

Growing up I think they pretty much made all young kids play soccer since it’s just running after a ball. Plus you got to know other kids and make friends in your area. Pat couldn’t be bothered with that and would rather spend his time inside with his toys. You know he was that dork that hated gym and sports growing up and only became a fake sports fan in his later years to look like a man.
Some pussy kid I knew growing up, couldn't even throw a ball, ended up some VP in Ericson, he is loaded, he wasn't even smart either. The part of him ending up filthy rich doesn't bother me at all, but what does is he lives in Frisco, Texas, football country and "coaches" football as a volunteer for youths. It looks like one kid of his is homo too. He needed that "manly" aspect of sports coach in the board room, so he became a Jets season ticket holder before leaving NJ and when he landed in Texas took it a step further. His money probably keeps the other coaches silent.

G

Some pussy kid I knew growing up, couldn't even throw a ball, ended up some VP in Ericson, he is loaded, he wasn't even smart either. The part of him ending up filthy rich doesn't bother me at all, but what does is he lives in Frisco, Texas, football country and "coaches" football as a volunteer for youths. It looks like one kid of his is homo too. He needed that "manly" aspect of sports coach in the board room, so he became a Jets season ticket holder before leaving NJ and when he landed in Texas took it a step further. His money probably keeps the other coaches silent.
Wait, what?

G

Fat has the hands of a "man" that has never even punched a wall in anger, let alone a heavy bag or another man's face. The dainty hands of a bitch who has never lifted anything heavy enough to burn the muscles in his arm or ever done any manual work, even weekend gardening or home improvement. They're the hands of a "man" who hires a real man to remove tree stumps from his half a hovel tiny yard.

G

Wait, what?
Kid never played a sport, was terrible in everything. Got 70's in grade school, failed a bunch in HS and somehow at at 30 got a degree, fell ass backwards into a job at AT&T and in a decade and a half was a real executive. He wasn't a loser as a kid, just a non-sports pussy type. He had girls and was normal otherwise, he isn't friends with anybody from his youth either.