• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That sudden feeling when you realize Fatso talking about suing Leslie is not the usual smoke-blowing but a Hail Mary play from a fat and desperate man

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
fec0a2ac7b68c8b6f87932b885c4b59a.jpeg

He's gotta get that money back somehow, hence the Milwaukee suit.
Why not throw another on there?...
I'm worried about Leslie 😟

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet Pat would have never guessed he would be a housekeeper for most of his income after getting those book deals. All he has left is trying to sue anyone that associates with him. He will be throwing himself onto the hoods of cars soon. Trying to get an insurance claim. He is running out of options.

Forum Clout
He's not going to.

He's just going to make the same threat over and over again and not ever do anything.

And if he does try to sue, he's going to say "she consorted with known cyberstalkers facing multiple felonies for death threats, bomb threats, swattings, and harassment against my family".

Then the judge will say "can you prove a single detail of that?" and he won't be able to. And then Leslie will realize she can sue him for making that claim all over social media with direct attempts at damaging her career, and she can file an actual winnable law suit agains thim.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He has no case against Leslie. He threatens the anonymous with prison, the un-anonymous with lawsuits.

Plus Leslie is a sweet lady who is easy to sympathize with. Her misogyny angle is more compelling for judges and juries than Patrick's "she fraternized with cybercriminals!!!!" oinking.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Plus Leslie is a sweet lady who is easy to sympathize with. Her misogyny angle is more compelling for judges and juries than Patrick's "she fraternized with cybercriminals!!!!" oinking.
Her angle's also backed up by actual evidence: his rape tweets and conviction.

Meanwhile the only evidence for Pat's cyberstalking narrative is Leslie being sonewhat willing to talk to imposterchilds... because of his rape tweets and conviction.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Her angle's also backed up by actual evidence: his rape tweets and conviction.

Meanwhile the only evidence for Pat's cyberstalking narrative is Leslie being sonewhat willing to talk to imposterchilds... because of his rape tweets and conviction.
According to Leslie she’s spoken to other women in the literary industry that have been victims of Rick. Just remember, her letter to that pedocon may have gotten him banned, and may get him banned from other conventions too… shows how much pull he has in his own “industry”.

All of these threats are hollow like the “wait for the knock” or “brace for impact … the final blow is coming”. Six years of threats, one failed lol suit and over 83 k reasons why pat has not and will not score any kind of tangible win against the internet.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
According to Leslie she’s spoken to other women in the literary industry that have been victims of Rick. Just remember, her letter to that pedocon may have gotten him banned, and may get him banned from other conventions too… shows how much pull he has in his own “industry”.
His fantasy world is one where he’s a featured speaker. He’s never more of a self important douche than when he’s in the brochure. And he’s totally obnoxious about the idea that he’s a tranny/space/penguin expert and everyone else is just a fan. “you’re all in luck, I’ll be driving in a day early and you can meet me in person at the hotel bar and buy me a drink”