• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"That is clearly Patrick"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He really thought that false flag video would never see the light of day. The Josiah betrayal may be even more brutal than the lappening.
Yep, that was only made for the evidence file so he could check all the boxes his lawyers need to pursue the action. These and the threats pat made on here were all bullshit. Now that I think of it, pat had some voicemails he had shared that we all were calling fake. Now that we know pat has a secret forum that him and the SFWA use. I bet they have all been trying help him some of this. Wouldnt be hard to have one of them to call and say some spicy VM he could blame on rascals.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I wonder if he just talked himself into a corner with the vandalism lie. Did he do it at 1am because he would try to use the video as evidence? If so, why didn't he actually cover his face instead of just sucking on a flashlight?

I think he did it at 1am because he didn't want his wife or one of his neighbors to see him doing it. Then he mentioned that he has a surveillance system because saying "I have the guy on video" generates more interest, but then Josiah forced Pat's hand and made him follow through. "Fake it till you make it" Pat is so used to lying about shit and never being questioned that I'm sure he thought he could get people to believe that he was vandalized without producing any evidence.

G

I wonder if he just talked himself into a corner with the vandalism lie. Did he do it at 1am because he would try to use the video as evidence? If so, why didn't he actually cover his face instead of just sucking on a flashlight?

I think he did it at 1am because he didn't want his wife or one of his neighbors to see him doing it. Then he mentioned that he has a surveillance system because saying "I have the guy on video" generates more interest, but then Josiah forced Pat's hand and made him follow through. "Fake it till you make it" Pat is so used to lying about shit and never being questioned that I'm sure he thought he could get people to believe that he was vandalized without producing any evidence.
This is exactly what happened

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
If so, why didn't he actually cover his face instead of just sucking on a flashlight?

He didn't want to look like an actual criminal by wearing a mask or anything in case somebody called the cops on him. By doing it like he did, he could plausibly just say he heard a noise outside and he was investigating or something. Fat boy wanted to have his cake and eat it as always. He just didn't plan for an outcome where other people would actually see that tape.

It's hilarious how half hearted that false flag attempt was. He cannot do a single thing right, the fat mong.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Yep, that was only made for the evidence file so he could check all the boxes his lawyers need to pursue the action. These and the threats pat made on here were all bullshit. Now that I think of it, pat had some voicemails he had shared that we all were calling fake. Now that we know pat has a secret forum that him and the SFWA use. I bet they have all been trying help him some of this. Wouldnt be hard to have one of them to call and say some spicy VM he could blame on rascals.
I agree except the voice mails are 100% his voice doing some sort of pantomime villain act. He definitely thought he was just giving Josiah some “evidence” and is too dumb to realize anyone who recognizes his voice would notice immediately.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The second I saw it I knew it was Pat. I was actually confused for a while and didn’t understand why he sent footage of himself. I thought it was just proof the camera worked and he was going to send the actual footage after or something. Which made no sense, but sending footage of yourself makes even less sense.

It’s not even debatable, it’s just clearly him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The second I saw it I knew it was Pat. I was actually confused for a while and didn’t understand why he sent footage of himself. I thought it was just proof the camera worked and he was going to send the actual footage after or something. Which made no sense, but sending footage of yourself makes even less sense.

It’s not even debatable, it’s just clearly him.
He didn’t even try to wear some kind of hat or at least come from the alley and not his front door. Pat brings new meaning to the words “lazy”, “stupid”, and of course “fat”

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He didn’t even try to wear some kind of hat or at least come from the alley and not his front door. Pat brings new meaning to the words “lazy”, “stupid”, and of course “fat”

I get he thought he was sending it to a gay huffpo reporter who was on his side but even then, they’d clearly remark about it obviously being him.

The guy is a retard

Forum Clout
Ironically that was the primary reason I originally thought it wasn't Pat - I didn't think it was possible for him to be that fucking stupid to send a journalist surveillance footage of him without a mask or hoodie or anything.

But no, he truly is a pants-shitting retard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ironically that was the primary reason I originally thought it wasn't Pat - I didn't think it was possible for him to be that fucking stupid to send a journalist surveillance footage of him without a mask or hoodie or anything.

But no, he truly is a pants-shitting retard.
He’s stupid because he thinks he will always be believed because he said so. In his deranged mind he’s NEVER lied (according to him) and claims he’s actually very well known for his life long history of truth telling. Which reminds of Simpsons episode where Bart rents a car on spring break and tells his family he won a truth telling contest and will be entering the grammar rodeo. Sadly Pat doesn’t find humor in the ridiculous things he tells people.