• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

That face you make watching other people pour more than 100k into supporting your horseshit lawsuit.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
da2bc9403600d1bd3b4eb41be328a57f.png

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
I thought it would be this face
View attachment 21601

No that's the face you apparently make while you watch your own personal photographer post inappropriate (some nude) photos of other people's children. The average person would be sickened, but not this guy! He defends the behavior and the aggressor in every way.

I'm an expert at analyzing faces, so if anyone wants to post anymore, I'll be happy to tell you what's going on in the moment they were taken. Please just make sure they have a huge Foundry logo on them first.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout

Now that's an easy one. That's the face you make when you throw your second, bankrupt-er wife under the bus on Twitter, whether it be info about her medications and mental health, or detailing how you banged her in a parking lot with a bunch of fat mid-western rubes driving by on their way out of a ball game.

But hey, at least you got three likes out of it, and that's what makes the world go around! So party on, fuck face.