• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thank you for confessing to felony telephone harassment

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
What a boob

11.png

12.png
13.png
14.png

G

The no photo avatar and random numbers username is perfect lol
That's a gift from here lol. My fault too, I told MPD not his lawyer, my name, I was a bit unclear.
.....And now I need another one lol. Fucking fat bitch reported me out of the account while I was my kids watching stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

We're supposed to believe Uncle Boomia doesn't know how to take phone screenshots but can text Pat from a spoofed number?

:fighter_md:
I can take them, but taking 40 and then sending them to my PC for here( I hate the forums layout on my phone, damn jitterbug) uploading them and all is much more time consuming than the log. You guys bitched so much the texts were fake I had to start including courtesy shots to prove them. Now he cuts off so fast I can do the 5-6 shots.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
It’s always hilarious. He’s so easy to identify, he’s as obvious as Rick in the wild is. I love our god damn boomer.
It's also hilarious because he doesn't come on here for a week or so, but still fucks with Pat on his off days. You know he's sat there in his truck messaging Pat threatening to beat his ass and shit whilst waiting to pick his kid up from football practice.