• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thank you, Eric

G

@Void your faggot atheist ways reeled me back into Christianity again.

I don't want a life like this:

heidi.png

gross.jpg

You fucking pedophile.

G

Fawk yeah brotherman! Going to confession without my parents dragging me to it was an incredibly spiritually fulfilling event, give it a go (unless this is a bit). I’m assuming you’re catholic
It's not a bit. I've been to Catholic church a few times this year, but I don't think I can do the confession because I'm not baptised Catholic, right? I'm baptised Lutheran.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
You just don't understand morality the way MENSA Eric does. If you were half way intelligent you'd understand fucking children and having a whore sister is the status of a high functioning intellectual.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
It's not a bit. I've been to Catholic church a few times this year, but I don't think I can do the confession because I'm not baptised Catholic, right? I'm baptised Lutheran.
You can go, but I don’t think it actually “counts” with da big man upstairs. However, they won’t kick you out and you will feel much better afterwards

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Fawk yeah brotherman! Going to confession without my parents dragging me to it was an incredibly spiritually fulfilling event, give it a go (unless this is a bit). I’m assuming you’re catholic
I’ve been meaning to do this for two years now. First time in… 26 years? Anyway I don’t even know how I’d go about unloading 3 decades.

“Father forgive me for I have sinned. It has been 26 years since my last confession. I have committed all the sins except murder depending on how strict you want to get with the Plan B. Thanks!”

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
I’ve been meaning to do this for two years now. First time in… 26 years? Anyway I don’t even know how I’d go about unloading 3 decades.

“Father forgive me for I have sinned. It has been 26 years since my last confession. I have committed all the sins except murder depending on how strict you want to get with the Plan B. Thanks!”
They don’t need an itemized list of everything, just go. You’ll be happy you did :)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://relevantradio.com/2021/02/can-someone-who-is-not-catholic-go-to-confession/[/URL]
You can go, but I don’t think it actually “counts” with da big man upstairs. However, they won’t kick you out and you will feel much better afterwards
I'd like to become Catholic, but it's a big ceremony or something right? I don't want all that hubub. The Bible I own is Catholic.
Lutheranism doesn't have much I don't think... except Martin Luther wrote some cool books.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
I'd like to become Catholic, but it's a big ceremony or something right? I don't want all that hubub. The Bible I own is Catholic.
Lutheranism doesn't have much I don't think... except Martin Luther wrote some cool books.

Just go to a Catholic Church and you’re Catholic. No need for all the esoteric ceremonies and shit unless you’re into them (I think it’s cool)

G

Just go to a Catholic Church and you’re Catholic. No need for all the esoteric ceremonies and shit unless you’re into them (I think it’s cool)
I looked into it and it doesn't work that way. The confession and shit won't count. The issue was also finding a catholic church that was good enough, which I haven't really found yet.

G

I only got yelled at by one priest at confession when I confessed to seeing prostitutes and he blurted out "what the hell is wrong with you?" Then he quoted some Simon and Garfunkel song to me with the word whore in it.
Is that a reference I'm danning? They're not supposed to judge in confession, wtf. I've done way worse than that, how am I supposed to tell them about how I was happy my enemy died of cancer and stuff.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
When I researched confession that was one of the rules. A common FAQ question was "are priests allowed to judge?" and it was always, "no, and don't worry, they've heard it all!"
Most priests won't judge you out loud harshly, especially if you haven't been to Confession in a long time. This was a priest who knew me well. It's most certainly not a rule though.

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
I went to catholic churches this year but I discovered I wasn't supposed to get the eucharist and stuff because I wasn't "officially" catholic. I was baptised as a lutheran.
no doubt an all powerful God that created an infinite universe is deeply concerned with the minutiae of this