• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TGIF

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
crash.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Look, he wants to live and love how he chooses, let him. I don't really care - has no effect on me.

But why throw this in everyone's face? Do you think it'll change an assholes mind? It won't. It makes them hate you more.

The real ass dude way to change a mind is to just live like a real ass dude. When an asshole sees that ultimately you're no different than them - minus changing your gender, of course - a deep down good individual will come to their senses. And if they don't, who gives a Fuck? They were just an asshole all along.

It's like Bruce Vilanch tried to tell Fez: yeah I'm gay, but I just live my life as a good human. The rest resolves itself.

Last edited:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Look, he wants to live and love how he chooses, let him. I don't really care - has no effect on me.

But why throw this in everyone's face? Do you think it'll change an assholes mind? It won't. It makes them hate you more.

The real ass dude way to change a mind is to just live like a real ass dude. When an asshole sees that ultimately you're no different than them - minus changing your gender, of course - a deep down good individual will come to their senses. And if they don't, who gives a Fuck? They were just an asshole all along.

It's like Bruce Vilanch tried to tell Fez: yeah I'm gay, but I just live my life as a good human. The rest resolves itself.
I'm not disagreeing with you, supposed third Genesis lead singer. I just wanted to make a dumb joke and point out that this used to be a female with fawkin tits. Live and let live I say, brotherman.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
i love the obvious pec and ab sculpting

look at those tooth pick arms, but she’s got hugh jackmans core definition

bitch is playing “create a character” with her body and its fucking hilarious

i bet if she picks a dick size itll be giant

id still fuck him, even tho i know for a fact those hormones makes her pussy smell like bad cheese

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm not disagreeing with you, supposed third Genesis lead singer. I just wanted to make a dumb joke and point out that this used to be a female with fawkin tits. Live and let live I say, brotherman.

I wasn't calling you out, brothaman. I come here for the loffs.

Just spreading a positive message, while reminding everyone that Joe Cumia supports KP, Anthony fucked a confused sex worker and was too pussy to admit it, and Fatrick is a horrible human being.

Forum Clout

Now that she identifies as a white dude it’d be cool if she got really racist and sexist to fit her dogbrain perception of what a white guy is. Maybe start by beating her wife and wearing a Trump hat? I don’t know I’m just spitballin’ here

Forum Clout
We have any trannys here? Would it be offensive to tell her I still see her as a chick and I just rubbed one out to her sweetass tits, or would she see that as the intended compliment?