• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TELL ME ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ON GOD

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
🎶 CAUSE I’D REALLY LIKE TO MEET HER!!!! 🎶

79B81B56-9367-4E04-8C57-0B40AA81CB83.png

🎶 Ask her why we’re who weee arre...

CAUSE IM ON MY WAY TO SEE HER 🎶

Just wanted to bring back an old bit called Post-Grunge Pat on the only station where real rock lives.

15th caller gets a chance to see Days Of The New at the PNC Bank Center on February 5th

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout

View attachment 17652

Just wanted to bring back an old bit called Post-Grunge Pat on the only station where real rock lives.

15th caller gets a chance to see Days Of The New at the PNC Bank Center on February 5th
Touch, peel and stand is what Pat does to the nigger babys he kidnaps from local parks

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout

View attachment 17652

Imagine you're at the pool, you accidentally fall in and start drowning. This faggot, larping as a lifeguard, jumps in, pulls you out and gives you mouth to mouth.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
*Pats head in the community college toilet as Chad flushes it*
“every morning there’s a heartache hanging from the corner of my girlfriends 4 post bed, I know it’s not mine but I see if I can use it for the weekend or a 1 night stand”
*thinks to himself “in my internet future I’m using this song as the basis of so many lies”*