• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tell him where your "atalkers" got it from, Rick

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220227-140836.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Who is he talking about? It's only you pig and always has been. You're not part of a team, fat lunatic.
Yeah I noticed that too. The fat faggot often refers to his battles with the rascals by saying things like 'we have one of their names now' or 'the cyberstalkers dislike our politics' but I rarely see anyone come to his aid and deliver harsh rebuttals to a tweet that calls him a stupid fat pig.

They might click like but he hasn't much support. It's one of the reasons why I think he has lied his fat spotty arse off in Hooligans. It surprised me they gave him Andrews receipt. I bet he has them believing all sorts. Playing the victim too of course but conveniently forgetting his deranged challanges and threats to people.

He is completely alone in this and I cannot imagine his home is a happy one. How much must this grate on Dumbos nerves? I'm waiting for the day she kicks his fat failure faggot ass out and he will turn it around so its all rascals fault, she's lying to herself and it was his decision all along.

He thinks he has friends but the way he is so arrogant and smug... Nobody would put up with that.
Take the Hooligans video... Some nigger was talking and BOOM in launches Fatso, takes up the frame and takes over the clip, oinking to the reporter... Thsts not behavior that friends like. That and the complete lack of people really going to war in his defence tells me all I need to know about his 'friends'

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It's his split personality. Erudite tough guy and all-round stealthy geek Patrick S Tomlinson and his alternate persona Mama Raven Bates as seen in Josiah part 5.
I played some of that clip with him at full faggotry, Total gayness at 100% oinking 'no no no no child' and my girlfriend was like 'will you shut that fucking thing up'
Move over Slayer and Cannibal Corpse... The CIA has a new playlist for Psy Ops! 🐽 🔊 🐽 🔊