• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Technicality Tomlinson strikes again

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220105-223242.jpg

He doesn't owe anyone a penny but his mortgage lender..... and the one credit card he's putting his legal fees on 😉

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I mean do we have to continuously link the case file from San Francisco or just screenshots that clearly state Judge Schulman’s ruling?
That's seriously how detached this mentally ill freak is from reality. If you just continually deny provable facts, that now makes them not true. I mean, he has the same attitude with his political and social beliefs.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He's also not admitting to the other debts he has like the money he owes for those Samsung Galaxy Folds and his cable bill. He's very fat about it.
No no no, ya see they're practically just giving away Samsung's flagship phone. They wanted him to have it so badly, they gave him $1000 trade-in value on a 4-year old phone that's worth $200 trade-in value in mint condition