• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Tears of the Kingdom Hate Thread

bantadant

Fantastic Man
There's a glitch that lets you get an unbreakable master sword, which is great so you don't have to keep finding new shit that constantly breaks.

There was a duplication glitch, but those Nintendo niggers patched it out in the latest update

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
There's a glitch that lets you get an unbreakable master sword, which is great so you don't have to keep finding new shit that constantly breaks.

There was a duplication glitch, but those Nintendo niggers patched it out in the latest update
The 10 minute timer on the master sword was fine for me since it was pretty much that long between enemy encounters when exploring anyways. I think having a weapon that doesn't break would make the game very boring.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
The 10 minute timer on the master sword was fine for me since it was pretty much that long between enemy encounters when exploring anyways. I think having a weapon that doesn't break would make the game very boring.
I'm still in the early stages and keep getting my ass kicked by everything. I also didn't realize you could get the master sword back via legit methods, so I'll probably just drop my hacked one at that point. Gonna try to get the armor from the castle like you recommended to see if that helps out.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm still in the early stages and keep getting my ass kicked by everything. I also didn't realize you could get the master sword back via legit methods, so I'll probably just drop my hacked one at that point. Gonna try to get the armor from the castle like you recommended to see if that helps out.
Another tip I recommend getting some hearts early and then only getting stamina upgrades until you have another ring. It's needed to get the master sword and it helps with climbing everywhere. I beat the game with just one extra stamina wheel and there was maybe one time I needed more (to capture the rare horse) but I just used a stamina potion and it was fine.

Also get weapon slot upgrades and then use the left over seeds to expand whatever else you need. I think I ended up with 20 weapon slots and never felt like I needed more.

My family is playing it and I haven't been paying attention. They didn't play Links Awakening or some of the other early ones first, so I think they are morons for dumping almost $100 on a new game.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Zelda, what are you, 5?

1669651174087 (3).png

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Another tip I recommend getting some hearts early and then only getting stamina upgrades until you have another ring. It's needed to get the master sword and it helps with climbing everywhere. I beat the game with just one extra stamina wheel and there was maybe one time I needed more (to capture the rare horse) but I just used a stamina potion and it was fine.

Also get weapon slot upgrades and then use the left over seeds to expand whatever else you need. I think I ended up with 20 weapon slots and never felt like I needed more.
I haven't found the dude to give the Korok seeds to yet either, but so far the limited weapon slots sucks. In BOTW I never bothered with horses- are they more useful in this game? With all the shit you can build I don't see myself bothering with them

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I haven't found the dude to give the Korok seeds to yet either, but so far the limited weapon slots sucks. In BOTW I never bothered with horses- are they more useful in this game? With all the shit you can build I don't see myself bothering with them
You played botw walking everywhere????????

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I used them maybe 3 times and it was all for a quest so not really. The guy to give seeds to shows up in the first town after you finish the first dungeon. Not sure if you can get him to show up earlier though.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Have you killed those hands yet? I did and it spawned Shadow Gannon. Didn't even try to kill him I just warped out like a pussy.
Fuck Shadow Gannon. I found those hands in a cave and was able to use bombs, then that guy comes and hits me and takes my 5 hearts away.

The game gets better, Torquie. I thought the tutorial was way too long. But if you go to the first hole you encounter in hyrule field and do the depths, and go south, you can get to that pre-made contraption stuff and a boss fight and the game seems to open up more.

Imager

If you care, he's northwest of hyrule castle kind of near the horse stable up that way. He's very useful and I didn't find him until like 20 hours in. Then the fucker disappears. Thanks nintendo.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fuck Shadow Gannon. I found those hands in a cave and was able to use bombs, then that guy comes and hits me and takes my 5 hearts away.

The game gets better, Torquie. I thought the tutorial was way too long. But if you go to the first hole you encounter in hyrule field and do the depths, and go south, you can get to that pre-made contraption stuff and a boss fight and the game seems to open up more.
Shadow Gannon Spoiler
If you beat him at the Deku Tree you can get the master sword early. He isn't too bad if you make some potions or use the poe gear. It was PFG doing it by accident and then getting the master sword.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
If you care, he's northwest of hyrule castle kind of near the horse stable up that way. He's very useful and I didn't find him until like 20 hours in. Then the fucker disappears. Thanks nintendo.
Thanks. I'll head up that way to find him. He moves to different locations too? That's fucking annyoing

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He disappears? I read if you don't talk to him he just moves around like those goblins in that colorful hot air balloon.

Imager

He disappears? I read if you don't talk to him he just moves around like those goblins in that colorful hot air balloon.
After he expands your inventory 4 or 5 times, he says he’s going to “go east”.

He then goes to the main landing city south of the castle where the first air tower is and I think he stays put.

I went exploring the hyrule castle that is still on the ground and found one weak armor outfit (still stronger than mine) so I guess I have to go to the floating one.

Really trying to avoid guides and videos but it’s making the game take so much longer. Sometimes I wander around for 10 minutes and nothing happens.

bantadant

Fantastic Man

He then goes to the main landing city south of the castle where the first air tower is and I think he stays put.

I went exploring the hyrule castle that is still on the ground and found one weak armor outfit (still stronger than mine) so I guess I have to go to the floating one.

Really trying to avoid guides and videos but it’s making the game take so much longer. Sometimes I wander around for 10 minutes and nothing happens.
I've had to resort to looking things up a few times. Trying to navigate the underground area is confusing as fuck without knowing what I'm exactly looking for

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

I upgraded at least 10 times and he never moved. But he was in that town when I first found him so I have no idea how I triggered it. I think I did the first dungeon too early and it skipped a flag or something so he just appeared at the landing city.