• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tate is being detained for 30 days

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
The way that greta thunberg has come out of this like a crimebusting hero is super fucking weird. And the whole pizza/human trafficking connection coming up again is too on the nose even for a simulation. If I were one of those conspiracy theorists, I'd say that the baby raping demons in the CIA were up to something.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The way that greta thunberg has come out of this like a crimebusting hero is super fucking weird. And the whole pizza/human trafficking connection coming up again is too on the nose even for a simulation. If I were one of those conspiracy theorists, I'd say that the baby raping demons in the CIA were up to something.
You're not wrong.

They're about to start amping up the climate grift, so it's not a coincidence that she's suddenly relevant again.

Also, Leftists like her because she looks like a perpetual 10 year old.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The authorities have alrady said the pizza boxes tweets wasnt what got him busted but the weirdos will keep taking credit for it.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
No offence, but don't you just go with whatever the BBC/Guardian/Daily Mail/MSM say?
I dunno what they are saying. I don't care. I thought it was funny someone was so addicted to Twitter it cost them their freedom but other than that this story doesn't really hit my radar. It's been confirmed that wasn't the case. They can throw him in the sea for all I care.

G

The more I think about it, yeah. Also if you're picking someone to rile up online conservatives and boomers, she's a good choice.

You're not wrong.

They're about to start amping up the climate grift, so it's not a coincidence that she's suddenly relevant again.

Also, Leftists like her because she looks like a perpetual 10 year old.
Moreso a Cohencidence

G

Do you really think he'll do serious prison time? I'm not convinced. The cunt must have so much money from his grifts.

The only thing that makes me think they might come down hard on him is the fact that it's such a high profile case.
If they can get human trafficking charges to stick, I'd assume he'll do real time.

He claims to be worth 100s of millions of dollars, but his property in Romania apparently cost 600 grand and he's spent a lot on fixing it up. He lies about everything it seems so why wouldn't he lie about how much money he has. Is there really that much money in cam whores and selling fake confidence to aimless young men? I don't have a clue.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Apparently there's an anti-trafficking group with the acronym GRETA who pushed to get him in the authorities' crosshairs. He somehow got wise to this, but thought it was initiated Greta Thunberg. If true, Redbar's interview with Tate looks a whole lot funnier, in retrospect.