• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

taste test #51 scrambled eggs

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Come on, Dan, you know what scrambled eggs tastes like. Then again, he had that one where he does a taste test of some cereal and he prefaced it by saying "This is one of my favorite cereals."

The smacking noises in this one make me want to kill myself, but his hot air balloon jammies are 10/10. Also, how many eggs do you think that is? Is that not a huge pile of scrambled eggs? He's a growing boy I guess.

G

Come on, Dan, you know what scrambled eggs tastes like. Then again, he had that one where he does a taste test of some cereal and he prefaced it by saying "This is one of my favorite cereals."

The smacking noises in this one make me want to kill myself, but his hot air balloon jammies are 10/10. Also, how many eggs do you think that is? Is that not a huge pile of scrambled eggs? He's a growing boy I guess.
Taste test..

Then makes 10 eggs.