• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tara Reid Lookin' Hot!!!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
oof
Screenshot_20211027-174020_Chrome.jpg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I want to bang her at New Years in the back of an Uber and while I'm squeezing her tit she lights a fresh Pall Mall and tells me in her raspy coked out voice "Honey, you can wrench on them things all night and I won't feel a thing". I come on her chest and it gets absorbed into her skin like spilling water in the desert.

39319450-9262819-Don_t_judge_me_Tara_Reid_has_claimed_being_misjudged_as_a_party_-m-37_1613410103641.jpg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Anyone got the interview of her tapping out and the interviewer telling her good luck for Sharknado 19? What a one trick pony this twat is.

G

I want to bang her at New Years in the back of an Uber and while I'm squeezing her tit she lights a fresh Pall Mall and tells me in her raspy coked out voice "Honey, you can wrench on them things all night and I won't feel a thing". I come on her chest and it gets absorbed into her skin like spilling water in the desert.

39319450-9262819-Don_t_judge_me_Tara_Reid_has_claimed_being_misjudged_as_a_party_-m-37_1613410103641.jpg

ahhhhh!