• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tara Reade is trending on Twitter again

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I just saw that the chick with the dark humor from the subreddit came forward against Trump. I wonder if she still lurks.

n.JPG

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
she has a blue monarch butterfly on her twitter handle. (mkultra/project monarch)

deep state starting planned removal of biden and installlation of kamala?
tara raede ds asset?

so far, every tangible major scandal seems to either have died or cooled down with help from media and big tech.
my predictions stink since the election haha. i should stop but i really want to be known as a political firebrand.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
she has a blue monarch butterfly on her twitter handle. (mkultra/project monarch)

deep state starting planned removal of biden and installlation of kamala?
tara raede ds asset?

don't know how, but i think we will see some top comedy involving biden in the very near future.
Wouldn’t be surprised, they know Joe is out of it and confused by simple questions. The Biden honeymoon is over which was just to get Trump out and now just looks like a case of senior abuse. The media who is democrat can’t even make him look good, they purposely show him speaking in short clips because he can’t go 1-2 sentences without bumbling or saying some nonsense.

Forum Clout
Psst... hey Pat? Trump became President of his father's real estate company in 1971, and Joe Biden was elected to Congress in 1972. They pretty much lived as powerful white men through the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, before the 2010s came along and you had to pretend to be a good little politician who never did anything wrong, not once in his whole danggab life!

Force both of them to drink truth serum and see who has the creepier sex history. You'd probably still find a way to forgive Joe and blame his victims, because tribalism matters more than, you know, forever violating a woman's mental health by raping her.