• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Taking a page out of Bam's Book

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Dice_looks_like_shit_4-removebg-preview.png

G

you really can’t just stop drinking?
It’s as easy as not going to the store or bar and buying alcohol…
Why would going to a drum circle to listen to a bunch of faggots and the dregs of society wax poetic even cross your mind…

I imagine your 12 year old self would be quite embarrassed at who you’ve become

He’s an addict bro you wouldn’t get it..

Shutup stupid. It’s called self control.

Forum Clout
I have 2 close friends that are big on AA (not in a Faggot Norton way) and it worked for them. I hated it though when they dragged me there a few times as I was first trying to get clean. I didn’t have a drinking problem I had a opiates/heroin problem so maybe that’s why? 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s worth trying though.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Good for you pal. Meetings aren't my thing but if that works for you I'd strongly encourage it.
How religious are you? Most AA groups are heavy into religion and typically have church involvement or sponsorship. If that doesn't sound PFG, I'd try to find a hobby to take up all the extra free time you'll have. I would suggest getting into building furniture using wood pallets found in the dumpster. Either way, good luck brotherman.
I might just see what it's about. Mostly just something to do evenings to fill the free time since I'm just in the habit now of coming home, letting the dog out, feeding her and me then bam, drink. I grew up going to church. My buddy is trying to get me back into but so far I haven't

Forum Clout
Of all the things you could do with an influx of free time and extra cash, you want to spend it with a bunch of 12-steppers talking about their bottom?

If you're not at life ruining levels of alcoholism, that sounds like a terrible fucking move. Going for a jog or reading a book seems just as effective and infinitely less depressing to me.
True. Im a drunk but I'm not fucking my life to death

Forum Clout
From the title I thought it was gonna be a picture of your asshole.
Never too late
You could always just not drink and not go to AA meetings? Either way, good on you for avoiding the Fat/Nana path. Not ending up like them should be all the motivation anyone needs
Operation Don't Be Shane is a Go