• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Take a moment to review MC Serch's podcasts (he has more than one!!!)

JacquesClouseau

The Pink Panther
Forum Clout
If you happen to have a little spare time (and who here doesn't?), why not go post a review for MC Serch's various podcasts? Apple Podcasts allows for star ratings and written reviews. I'm not sure if they can be revised / removed by the podcast owner(s), so the more realistic the review, the better. The problem is, they currently have like 5 star ratings. How is that possible?

Apparently Serch is in this with Sony (The Orchard is their podcast division), and if they see his podcasts getting shitty reviews, I'm sure he can kiss that relationship goodbye. If his traffic is as bad as it was before he quit doing his live streams I bet they already know what kind of BS he was feeding them. Sony funds all his shows listed below with convenient links.

Serch Says

Breaking Anonymity

Did I Ever Tell You the One About...

By the way, have any of you listened to his other podcasts? They're supposed to be "immersive" or some buzzword. They sound like the guest is being forced to talk over a fucking jackhammer in the middle of a warzone. You can't hear them over the stupid sound effects and noises. Who engineers this shit? Could you imagine if TV shows sounded like that? It's amazing no one has commented about that in the reviews. I bet no one actually listened and he paid people to post 5 star reviews.

JacquesClouseau

The Pink Panther
Forum Clout
Hey, guys. How's this project going? Anyone? It's amazing that Serch can't even get DISSED at this point.