• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Symphony review

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Decided to take myself out on the town and be the (brotha)man of culture that I really am. So, I got a cheap ticket to see the local symphony, tonight it’s a performance of Brahms and Beethoven by some gook (Kazakh) broad from Vienna. She violin pretty good.

I got all gussied up and had a couple of road sodas before, now settling in after intermission.

I always fawkin forget how wonderful classical music can be, especially when seen live. The Beethoven is a typical piece (and the second half), but the Brahms slapped, child.

Any other brothamen here like to be cultural once in a while? What kind of classical music do you like?

I’m gonna go get sushi afterwards and have some fawkin beers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Pretty good fawkin concert, tbchwy.

I was thinking during the performance that it’s pretty wild that people were able to create such beautiful music. It’s really timeless, when you hear a piece you’re kind of having an evening with a dead composer from 300 years ago. PFG.

Do you think they have classical music composers in Nigeria? I wonder why there isn’t some huge push to get BIPOC into classical music.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
When I went to elementary school in Texas we would go to the symphony every other month as a field trip. Then when I went to middle school in Jersey we went to a shitty field once.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I have to take this opportunity to talk up Alicja, our violinist. She can make any song sound so lovely on such a simple instrument.

Here's her on stage covering Genesis with us. She makes me proud every time.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I have to take this opportunity to talk up Alicja, our violinist. She can make any song sound so lovely on such a simple instrument.

Here's her on stage covering Genesis with us. She makes me proud every time.

What a wasted talent.