• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Svetlana from The Sopranos appreciation thread

G

svet.jpg

I'm in love with her. She would make the perfect wife... I'd be happy coming home to that every day.

And she does exist... I met a Russian chick just like her in Europe. I still talk to her on Instagram. She's legitimately funny for a woman. From a convo we had reccently:

Her: Why do you still talk to me even though we live in different countries?
ME: I always stay friends with people I've had sex with.
Her: So does that mean you don't have many friends?

Svetlana is my standard if I were to ever get married.

G

Linger longer

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwaw-toby-soprano%E2%80%99s-various-goomars.15250/[/URL]
LMAO what the fuck, your posts in that thread... I swear I didn't schumer your love for her or even see that thread. That's fucking crazy.
Don't be jealous I met her IRL. It's fucking depressing we can't be together. But it gives me hope that I can find one like her again.

G

Linger longer

[URL unfurl="true"]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/wwaw-toby-soprano%E2%80%99s-various-goomars.15250/[/URL]
You're right, she doesn't self pity. That's such a disgusting character trait.

I was chatting to this hot chick on insta and then she uploaded a photo of herself crying, saying she wanted to show everyone what she was going through due to her surgery.

I don't deny her surgery wasn't fucked up, but that was such a disgusting turn off. I muted her after that, stupid cunt. Defected white whore needing surgery. I could have looked past that if she didn't publicly post a photo of her crying about it.

G

One other thing... I'll be brief.

Whenever I would complain to her about something, she wouldn't console me or try to make me feel better. She would just say, "yep life's a bitch" or something to that nature.

That's fucking amazing. So refreshing, and so true. It made me get over it immediately.

Imagine if whenever Paul would try to get sympathy, instead of a million replies of "I'm so sorry Paul", people were just like "yep that's life, shut up faggot". It'd be amazing.

That's what I'm going to do whenever somebody whines to me from now on.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
View attachment 102495

I'm in love with her. She would make the perfect wife... I'd be happy coming home to that every day.

And she does exist... I met a Russian chick just like her in Europe. I still talk to her on Instagram. She's legitimately funny for a woman. From a convo we had reccently:

Her: Why do you still talk to me even though we live in different countries?
ME: I always stay friends with people I've had sex with.
Her: So does that mean you don't have many friends?

Svetlana is my standard if I were to ever get married.
Pics?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
When the iron curtain first fell, a bunch of Soviet bloc ladies emigrated to Greece. A ton started working in the sex industry, prostitution is legal in Greece, but you have to be a Greek citizen ( the theory is less human trafficking and access to health care )
There are no strip joints in Greece but they do have these places called "little bars" that these Russians work in. What they do is, approach your table and if you buy them a "drink" (iced tea) they will stick around and with enough drinks bought you can feel them up. The smart ones will do full service side jobs after their shifts.
I can't tell you how many guys from my small town fell in love with these whores and left their wives for them. There is something about their coldness, I guess living under communism hardens the soul and you do what you have to, to survive. Plus they are SUPER materialistic
Having said all that, I too find them sexy as fuck