• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#summer2022 has been very good to me

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
DA22DB07-34ED-47DF-BA47-2B52A65C47F8.jpeg
No, stupid. Your baby brother finally pulled you aside and said: “Joe, uh, it’s time. I can’t support you every month with an allowance. I know, I know, we made a pact back in the day. I just don’t have enough money to support you 100%.”

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
View attachment 62357No, stupid. Your baby brother finally pulled you aside and said: “Joe, uh, it’s time. I can’t support you every month with an allowance. I know, I know, we made a pact back in the day. I just don’t have enough money to support you 100%.”
Bullshit. In reality, Joe woke up one day in his 60's after a lifetime of behaving like the ethnic group he hates and decided to work 7 days a week. There are NO money ISSUES libtard!!! Anth is ACTUALLY making MORE MONEY than when he was on the radio!