• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sugar foods are so fucked. Is sugar even real food?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Oh yeah some chick came into my office today and gave me a bunch of easter eggs she was handing out to everyone.
I couldn't say no. It's being shoved right in my face. I'm a fucking addict! :image_9248:
What IT Wageslave company you work at that they are always handing out food?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
My last meal of the day is usually lots of chicken, veg and olive oil. I might have 10% fat greek yogurt for breakfast, but I normally skip it and I don't really eat until mid afternoon the next day. I don't fast on purpose, but if i skip breakfast I am technically fasting 16 hours a day. I never get hungry. The second I touch something with sugar I start to crave more sugar.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I'm gonna eat some easter eggs this week then go on a perfect diet forever.
Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.
I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…
A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.
ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.
If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍
(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬
Goal- 210lbs…
PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps a lot.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Oh yeah some chick came into my office today and gave me a bunch of easter eggs she was handing out to everyone.
I couldn't say no. It's being shoved right in my face. I'm a fucking addict! :image_9248:
A fat woman couldn't sit in an office chair with wheels today. Three times she tried but couldn't sit without her giant wide ass pushing the chair away from her and her fat stubby arms couldn't reach the chair to stop it moving. She had to get another chair while I watched the whole thing happen. It was the highlight of my day (probably month).

ZAg17

Forum Clout
Sugar isn't as bad as its made out to be by redditor types. Blaming sugar because some fat ass does no exercise and eats 1500 calories more than he expends everyday doesn't make sense. If sugar was completely banned but these slobs didn't change their overall lifestyle I guarantee they would still be fatasses.

G

One time I was invited to a picnic and prepared some rolls to bring with us...I recall using butter for some and margarine for others.

A colony of Ants invaded the picnic and only went for the butter-rolls and avoided every single roll with margarine. The visual message could not have been clearer.