• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Suffered more nonsense from the Trader Joe's cashiers

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Go into the TJ's to get some pita chips to snack on throughout the fawkin day and a faggot on a ladder (this might be the head faggot of the store or perhaps Trader Joe himself) directed me to an available cashier. The cashier was an obvious woman with a mask on, no tits, both a boy's haircut and name on name tag, and some pretty shapely hips. She asked me about my weekend, like a fuckin broad. Bad way to start a monday, gang

G

this nigga legit funny
816B9F28-126B-457A-9946-DC2073872357.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Go into the TJ's to get some pita chips to snack on throughout the fawkin day and a faggot on a ladder (this might be the head faggot of the store or perhaps Trader Joe himself) directed me to an available cashier. The cashier was an obvious woman with a mask on, no tits, both a boy's haircut and name on name tag, and some pretty shapely hips. She asked me about my weekend, like a fuckin broad. Bad way to start a monday, gang
I'm enjoying these trader Joe's visits. Keep them coming