• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Such people are evil, and are serving evil. I don't need to be gay to see that. I just have to be human.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
It's called "faggot".
I've always thought she had a cute little bottom. the kind you might find an old vicar buggering in his chambers early some evening whilst sipping brandy. doesn't make the vicar a "faggot," does it now, to spitlube his gnarled shaft and penetrate the hindend of a town local? It's teaching obedience and service to God. "Faggot," my ass.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He once wrote that really condescending thing about how gays always hit on him and this offensive guide on how to handle that situation. Like gays are any different to any other humans and have to be handled in a special way because they can’t resist themselves.

Obviously he’s lying either way because he’s a hideous fat freak.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He once wrote that really condescending thing about how gays always hit on him and this offensive guide on how to handle that situation. Like gays are any different to any other humans and have to be handled in a special way because they can’t resist themselves.

Obviously he’s lying either way because he’s a hideous fat freak.
He’s definitely not a dick magnet or target of some gay mass conspiracy to hit on a straight cis man.

Gay men don’t partake in beastiality, so I know they don’t wanna fuck a Pig.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Does he ever stop patting himself on his back fat? How anyone on earth, even retarded twitter users, can't see this was just a way for him to talk about how great he is bizarre to me. He also doesn't have any friends so you can just disregard that entire portion immediately, stupid fatass