• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Such a misogynistic piece of shit

G

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 1.04.55 PM.png

Honey.

Why is he such a fucking asshole?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I don't get it, how is that not her real name?
Via the Washington Post:
Before Ronna Romney McDaniel took over as Republican National Committee chairwoman earlier this year, President Trump had a request: Would she be willing to stop using her middle name publicly?

Trump followed up by saying in a lighthearted way that McDaniel, the niece of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, could do what she wanted, according to two people familiar with the comments. But the change was soon plain for all to see. Though she had used her maiden name for years in Michigan, where her grandfather George W. Romney had been governor, McDaniel dropped “Romney” from most official party communications and has rarely used it since.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Patrick, an insane drunk who defends mentally ill transsexuals changing their name and pronouns to whatever they happen to be feeling like that day (and then get furious if people don't read their minds and know it) insults woman who uses her husband's last name rather than her maiden name.

I guess I can see why this bothers him considering fat, ugly drunk Niki preferred to keep her maiden name rather than take on the tomlinson name.

Die pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat hates women, it’s from being rejected by them in his younger years which is why he married the first girl he could who was young and naive. Ade bought into pigs delusions that he would be a big star and famous only to realize he’s a lazy bum that she would have to provide for. Once she got pregnant she knew she had to leave and she found a real man and left the man child in the dust. Piggy of course married the next girl to show him any attention and it’s pretty obvious Niki is some tax purpose / scam marriage to get her moms money. They are roommates at best and pig is sexually frustrated since no woman wants anything to do with him sexually. His “flirting” is creepy, awkward, and comes off like he’s the gay friend so no luck there. He purposely goes out regularly to bars alone with his laptop for attention in hopes some woman will want to sleep with him because he’s some big famous writer. Of course this has never happened because everyone avoids the retard with a laptop at the bar because it’s embarrassing how hard he’s trying to get attention. Piggy gets fatter, uglier, and angrier that women don’t see him for the stud he believes to be. He’s just an angry little man that is quite fat.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope Annabelle doesn't have to use Pats last name. I wouldnt want to be tied to him in any form.