• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuttering Ree Reee Tard going after Nana again

2chapos

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220917-080152_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-081508_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-081515_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-081526_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
John went on Nana's show probably like 20 times after she got fired but now Nana is a racist. John is retarded just like Opie. Opie saying how he fought so hard to keep Nana. Every video the Opster makes is about how he hated working with Nana because she is so racist and just talked about blacks on ONA which ruined the show.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
John went on Nana's show probably like 20 times after she got fired but now Nana is a racist. John is retarded just like Opie. Opie saying how he fought so hard to keep Nana. Every video the Opster makes is about how he hated working with Nana because she is so racist and just talked about blacks on ONA which ruined the show.
So Anthony isn’t racist? “Fuck 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿“ isn’t racist? You’re also conveniently ignoring the fact he’s a pedophile. You don’t have to defend cumia to bash these faggots. Nice inability to see through the lines, stupid.

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
So Anthony isn’t racist? “Fuck 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿“ isn’t racist? You’re also conveniently ignoring the fact he’s a pedophile. You don’t have to defend cumia to bash these faggots. Nice inability to see through the lines, stupid.
I didn't defend Nana you stupid cocksucker. My point was that Nana has been a racist the while time. Go suck John's tranny kid's cock.

Forum Clout
I wanna see John and the Compound retards steal more from the Bloodsports circles and set up boxing matches. Nana's too pussy to get involved but I'd love to see Melendez vs Denny in a five minutes slapfest.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I didn't defend Nana you stupid cocksucker. My point was that Nana has been a racist the while time. Go suck John's tranny kid's cock.
Well, you did a poor job showing that. Learn how to write, stupid. “The while time” learn English, stupid. I could not care less about stuttering John. My only knowledge of him is from Artie on the AA show (gay), that’s it.
Nice reading comprehension, stupid.
If you comprehended that as, “Anthony is racist” you’re a retard as well.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Well, you did a poor job showing that. Learn how to write, stupid. “The while time” learn English, stupid. I could not care less about stuttering John. My only knowledge of him is from Artie on the AA show (gay), that’s it.

If you comprehended that as, “Anthony is racist” you’re a retard as well.
Nice desperate attempt at saving face, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
atalker??
Yes, stlaker. The server automatically makes it “atalker” instead of “stlaker”. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

See, child? I can’t even correct your stupidity without being a complete faggot myself.

Real edit: I see now in your first sentence you set up the bullshit. I’m wrong for that. I’m sorry that I did that. Still, learn how to write, stupid.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The point was John didn't give a shit about that before Anthony stopped having him on