• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuttering John

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
6EZQz6O.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It was recently confirmed that he indeed lives alone in a small apartment. And makes his money working as a substitute teacher and Uber driver. He used to be the announcer of the Tonight Show making mid six figures every year. And before that worked on Stern and made good money touring and doing in-store appearances. He reportedly also is chasing show business style. Trying to get gigs on talk shows, stand up comedy, acting, literally anything to "get back into the belly of the beast" as Patrice once said on O&A.

Forum Clout
It was recently confirmed that he indeed lives alone in a small apartment. And makes his money working as a substitute teacher and Uber driver. He used to be the announcer of the Tonight Show making mid six figures every year. And before that worked on Stern and made good money touring and doing in-store appearances. He reportedly also is chasing show business style. Trying to get gigs on talk shows, stand up comedy, acting, literally anything to "get back into the belly of the beast" as Patrice once said on O&A.
Honestly I’ll give him credit for at least taking on actual day job work unlike Nana, Opie etc. He’s still delusional for thinking he can make it again in show business.

Forum Clout
John's entire life and career might have gone radically differently if only he'd been taught how to properly bathe himself. John stinks, and I mean it literally. I crossed paths with John twice during the height of his Stern show "fame", and both times he smelled so foul that everyone in the vicinity was just completely appalled. Rank, working in a landfill all day-type BO and the unmistakable aroma of pants-shitting, and mind you, he was merely just walking by. People were pointing and laughing at him.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I feel like there's good Stuttering John lulz out there but every time I go looking for it the WATP faggots have gamed the algorithm where it's mostly their unfunny dogshit that comes up.

How the fuck do they have so many episodes dedicated to a nobody like John? TFATK can't manage more than a few good memes a week and they are pushing 100,000 members. Maybe some YouTube clown will cover it for 5 minutes, but 500 entire fucking episodes?

Forum Clout
How the fuck do they have so many episodes dedicated to a nobody like John? TFATK can't manage more than a few good memes a week and they are pushing 100,000 members. Maybe some YouTube clown will cover it for 5 minutes, but 500 entire fucking episodes?
Probably due to trying to capitalize on people like me; hear John is out there feuding with Howard and Compound people and go looking for specifics. Therefore, put out 900 videos on any time the fat fuck breaths and a percentage is bound to click on at least some of them.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
[QUOTE="Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!, post: 411223, member: 3439"] Honestly I’ll give him credit for at least taking on actual day job work unlike Nana, Opie etc. He’s still delusional for thinking he can make it again in show business. [/QUOTE] What show is he offering for business? He parlayed stuttering and asking offensive questions to celebrities into voicing the Tonight Show. He overachieved, but it's over. [QUOTE="Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!, post: 411223, member: 3439"] Honestly I’ll give him credit for at least taking on actual day job work unlike Nana, Opie etc. He’s still delusional for thinking he can make it again in show business. [/QUOTE] What show is he offering for business? He parlayed stuttering and asking offensive questions to celebrities into voicing the Tonight Show. He overachieved, but it's over.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
So when he sent that, out of pure morbid curiosity I DMd him, not sure why he’d expect me to have his number or email address and never got a response. Very weird sitch