• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuff unkind people do

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

The self-projection and lack of self-awareness of this tool makes Rick look like Jordan Peterson.

It can't be a coincidence that Pavloshitz has a manly looking wife, and also talks with slight lisp.

And what's with soulless eyes? o_O

Hot take: I don't think this guy is a real pastor, and I'm pretty sure my christian friends who think otherwise are either nuts or screwing with me.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
His Patreon tiers speak volumes about his character as a human being. They all have names like "diversity", "empathy", "compassion", etc. He has $100 and $500 tiers. You get stickers, exclusive posts, a shirt, his shitty books, and a zoom call with his highness. I wouldn't give a shit if he weren't touting himself as a man of faith.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Actual real Christian pastors (not this grifter) don’t spend all their time focusing on “bad” people. That’s not the point of Christianity as it’s about leading a better life and follows the teachings of god / Jesus. It’s love your enemies and lead YOUR life and to learn to tolerate others. They even say “hate the sin but not the sinner” but this asshole wants to cry all day and divide people under the mask of Christianity. This assholes agenda is “those people I don’t like are bad because I said so and you should hate them because I’m a Christian and I have moral authority” like a piece of shit. These types of people are the worst and need to be exposed.