• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stop stealing "jokes" and get a job, loser.

Forum Clout
SmartSelect_20240315-013421_X.jpg

SmartSelect_20240315-013733_X.jpg
SmartSelect_20240315-014032_X.jpg

G

Of course he stole it. One of the worst Pat personas is drug humor Pat. He’s never even smoked weed and thinks coke and acid are similar drug experiences.

My favorite patism's are when there is some event or scenario tangentially related to the 1980's and he clumsily forces some pun IE
""___ doing massive lines of coke listening to the smiths like a hunter s Thompson story"
douche chills.

@Slackjawed Cow we got any pat coke tweets in the back, earl?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My favorite patism's are when there is some event or scenario tangentially related to the 1980's and he clumsily forces some pun IE
""___ doing massive lines of coke listening to the smiths like a hunter s Thompson story"
douche chills.

@Slackjawed Cow we got any pat coke tweets in the back, earl?
Or it’s used to shit on someone (only some idiots on coke would have thought this was a good idea! Etc) like a Tesla car but when it comes to Hunter Biden and his long history of drug abuse it’s “OMG HUNTER IS SO COOL! I WANNA PARTY WITH HIM!”

The fact that his types celebrate the degenerate behavior of a crack head just because he’s Biden’s son is something I never thought I’d see. You would think they would talk about how great dead son Beau Biden was as a “his kids are better trumps!” Talking point.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
So Pat and Perché both stole a conversation that already happened? Why even bother?

Imagine if this happened irl. You're at work talking to your colleague. And then you hear two people repeat what you both just said as if they're having a conversation. Creepy fat bastard.
For sweet sweet likes