• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stop being wrong and stupid

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696971219673.png
1696971233758.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Pretty much impossible tbh. If he was even 20% less hateable, you could have sympathy for him but this cunt just never takes a day off.
Imagine being so cocksure of a topic you have no idea about. Then realize Pat does this for everything. I hope he post something wild enough to get dragged by the entire internet again like his retarded water balloon pro tip.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Imaging being so cocksure of a topic you have no idea about. Then realize Pat does this for everything. I hope he post something wild enough to get dragged by the entire internet again like his retarded water balloon pro tip.

He's the worst kind of retard - one that's so retarded he actually thinks he's smart. I think even Joe, with all his political sperging on Facebook, deep down knows that he's a moron and is capable of showing humility at times. Patrick legitimately thinks he's an intellectual and the world needs to hear his thoughts on all issues.

Also he's fat.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He's the worst kind of retard - one that's so retarded he actually thinks he's smart. I think even Joe, with all his political sperging on Facebook, deep down knows that he's a moron and is capable of showing humility at times. Patrick legitimately thinks he's an intellectual and the world needs to hear his thoughts on all issues.

Also he's fat.
Ive made it a point to avoid these kind of people in real life. Anyone that thinks they are smarter than everyone else is a huge red flag and not worth even interacting with. Pat is an extreme case because he is also a compulsive liar and will escalate it into a tantrum/shouting match if you stick around long enough. There is a reason he can count his close friends on one hand after losing 3 fingers. You cant trust them and they are awful to be around. He has no redeemable qualities worth putting your emotions/trust into.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Ive made it a point to avoid these kind of people in real life. Anyone that thinks they are smarter than everyone else is a huge red flag and not worth even interacting with. Pat is an extreme case because he is also a compulsive liar and will escalate it into a tantrum/shouting match if you stick around long enough. There is a reason he can count his close friends on one hand after losing 3 fingers. You cant trust them and they are awful to be around. He has no redeemable qualities worth putting your emotions/trust into.
Allll of that AND he has no achievements and many extreme failures, most notably his child abandonment, decrepit physical state, alcoholism, and long-term NEET status. He has nothing to balance out his terrible personality. Nothing.

G

Rick lives in a shitty half house in the ghetto in one of America’s shittiest cities (calling it a city is generous), is poor, is a laughing stock both personally and professionally within the industry he pretends to be a part of, has no education, is an alcoholic and is very fat.

Not really directly relevant to whatever asshole thing he is currently doing on X, I just like stating facts.