• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stolen Valor Pig

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
From what I remember he was doing a technicality Tomlinson. Some guy was saying something like "you have to have gone to your local army/navy office to have an opinion on military matters" and of course piggy worded it in a vague way that made it sound like he could have actually served instead of just trying to sign up and being immediately turned away for fatness and retardation.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Adirondack Chair General
rQDczhw.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He was probably caught up in the immediate post-9/11 we need to kick ass momentum, being a fucking sheep who latches onto the popular thing.

Being young with nothing going on and delusions of being a hero, he went to a recruiter office.

Being a coward, he looked at the navy because his life would not be in danger.

Being a retard, he was probably mentally unfit for even the military.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
He was probably caught up in the immediate post-9/11 we need to kick ass momentum, being a fucking sheep who latches onto the popular thing.

Being young with nothing going on and delusions of being a hero, he went to a recruiter office.

Being a coward, he looked at the navy because his life would not be in danger.

Being a retard, he was probably mentally unfit for even the military.
He probably daydreamed about the Navy being like Battlestar Galactica and that's where it ended. He's too chicken shit to actually walk into a recruitment office.