• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steven Spielberg hates Pat's favorite movie

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I have to admit I have a little bit of nostalgia for Hook because it was my favorite movie when I was 5 (what am I...?), but having watched it as an adult I have no idea how I sat through the whole thing back then. It's like 2 1/2 hours long.
The Neverland sets would appeal to any kid. The food fight scene to any boy. But like you say, it's almost unwatchable past a certain age. And Pat "enjoys" it at least once a year. Probably with an open mouth for the whole movie

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Reminds me of how Tolkein created the black speech, said it was pure evil and not the sort of thing anyone would ever want to tattoo on their greasy, bloated midwestern fatbodies.

Yet there's one pig who always begs to argue, including proudly showing off the One Ring inscription tat in her "fat, machine-gun-loving lesbian" video.

Nice geeking, stupiT.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have to admit I have a little bit of nostalgia for Hook because it was my favorite movie when I was 5 (what am I...?), but having watched it as an adult I have no idea how I sat through the whole thing back then. It's like 2 1/2 hours long.
Same here but Pat was 11 or 12 when it came out. I lost my virginity at 13 lol.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I remember thinking the banquet scene was cool and that the food must have tasted PFG. Then I saw it as an adult and realized it was all just cool whip and food coloring. Of course, a man child like The Pig ™️ probably loves that scene

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Of course, a man child like The Pig ™️ probably loves that scene

Yes, it has a character that's very relatable for him.

mcvzlexuowkc3xm5pioo.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat likes Hook because it's about children being kidnapped off of their parents, and in his delusional broken brain that's what the Wisconsin judiciary did to him when they terminated his parental rights. Hollywoodslop "He's just like me!!!" meme incarnate.

This is also the theme of one of his books, a daughter is taken away from his father and he has to go rescue her.

Zero self awareness, zero ability to own up to his perverse actions in 2011.

Moreover he's so incapable of original thought that his Tiny Tim in Space book is also a "beloved classic character but grown up" formula like Hook.