• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve Hofstetter ripping jokes straight from the headline!

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
BFr8AFH.jpg

Forum Clout
Steve Hofstetter's existence is its own punishment -- he's a white Dan Nainan. Imagine doing all the tireless, degrading self-promotion and marketing of stand up comedy with none of the joy of goofing off for a living.

At least Carrot Top and Yakov Smirnoff had the sense to sell off their credibility and peer respect for residency gigs and seven figures; Hoffsteter gives it away for YouTube subs.

stillreal2medammit

Fuck you Steve
Forum Clout
This faggot. Absolutely despicable. He got mad at me in his comment section years ago, because I called his hecklers obvious plants.

He's a fucking dweeb. Its always clearly him posting his own VIDEOS from alt accounts and then makes sure to arrive on his main account to thank all the wonderful posters and their kind words... that he probably wrote/paid for....

All the comments complimenting/upvoting/sharing him are all written the same way/style ALMOST as if they are from alts/paid shills.

His sub went full lock down after he got booty blasted in a thread where he was called out and he didn't get to downvoting the comment into obscurity in time. (/r/PublicFreakout/comments/r1i3xe/jewish_comedian_gets_mad_at_heckler/)

Go into any steve post and say anything negative about him and you will get about 4-5 downvotes immediately each time. Obviously who the fuck gives a shit about "karma" HOWEVER I just care about getting as much visibility as possible to let people know this guy is such a fucking hack open mic level comedian that cheated the system into "moderate success."

I fucking hate this stupid arrogant unfunny hacky fuck...

I bet hes even reading this thread too... Go write some more clickbait shit youtube titles you stupid fuck. If one single person in here says anything positive about you... We will know its YOU...

Forum Clout
Maybe he gets heckled so much just because he sucks that badly. But yeah, obvious plants and scripted back & forths.
Shit, if you ever have the patience to sit through them you'll find a lot of them aren't even genuine "hecklers". Sometimes it's just people talking too loud and him trying to "shut them down!" with a zinger that gets no reaction. There's one video he has where he's at a show with Vos and someone actually starts heckling, and he looks like he's about to shit his pants in fear, not knowing what to do. Which is a bizarre reaction for a Heckler Owner to have.