• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stephen King decides what words mean

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1000007529.jpg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
‎
Forum Clout
Stephen King’s brain is completely fried from alcohol, coke and later pills. In an entire lifetime substance abuse, his absolute shittiest piece is still light years better than anything Rick could ever dream of writing. Amazing writer, huge faggot.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
I bet pat was inspired by that part in IT where the children have to run a train on their friend.
I can’t hate King but he has gone back and changed things in The Dark Tower books but to this day hasn’t revised IT to exclude that filth. It really fucking annoys me.

Anyhow, I think he’d LOATHE Patrick if they met. Like, two minutes and done, he’d clock him and hate him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
‎
Forum Clout
Like Pat would be invited to The Losers Club. Even they had standards. Pat in a King book would be the retard with psychic powers, except without the psychic powers.
True. The Losers club had a girl and we all know none of those went near Pat until Ade pitied him enough to go and see a Star Wars movie together and then he probably told her he'd kill himself if she ever left him.

Last edited:

IanCurtis

‎
Forum Clout
I honestly assume King is told what to tweet and he just does as he's told- there's zero thought process involved in it: he just shits out whatever he's told to shit out and he obeys cause otherwise the $$ goes away. His twitter filth colors my perception of him but everytime I see him give a speech in a video at some college he's the same old King- the dissonance is amazing.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
‎
Forum Clout
Stephen King thinks the best horror film ever made (The Shining) is shit. His books like Carrie and It have pedo shit in them. He also looks stupid.
King is a vacuous, coke addled retard who writes every book as if the characters are living in the 50's and he's obsessed with having sex with children. And yeah, he looks like a burn victim. His books are for teenagers who think they're suddenly above it all.